Sunday, April 25, 2010

home again

Hello everyone!

Just got back from a week's vacation! It began with my show at Rock City, which was well-organized, well-attended, and great fun. I got to eat sushi with my parents and Betsy and Andrew afterwards, and then we drove to Portland to stay with Joe of the Toughcats. The next day we drove to Berwyn, PA to stay with Bill's sort of aunt and uncle in their lovely large house. Sunday we made it to Ocracoke, NC! It's so beautiful. Soft sandy beaches, dunes, a cute town, scrub pine and live oak. We ate grits and eggs and pasta and pizza and I went swimming. We came back (via Berwyn again) Thursday, and Friday went to my parents' house for my birthday! I got a complete Star Trek TOS Pez dispenser collection! Ha! Best present. I also got a new iPod nano from Bill's mom :?) apparently I have another present coming, as well as a beach BBQ tonight! I love my birthday!

Love,

Courtney & Her Ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment