Friday, June 3, 2011

show tomorrow in newport!

Well guys it's been a while but I will be playing at the Newport Cultural Center tomorrow! Reuben York will open, and special guest Cora Comstock will join me for a few songs! Tickets are $5. I'm looking forward to a trip off the island and a show with the nicest, most accommodating people I've had the pleasure to be booked by!

Garden news: carrots are up, sunflowers and parsnips are up, onions and shallots are up, dill and chamomile are up, nasturtiums are up, asparagus is ferning out, strawberries have blossoms, potatoes, beans and squash are in, tomatoes and basil are in, shiso is in. Flowers are blooming, the clematis is taller than the trellis we got for it just a few weeks ago. Still a little concerned about the weather, so make sure you listen to Almanac daily and use it as your mantra: "Please don't say it's gonna be a cold summer...I don't think that I can do it again."

Love,
Courtney & Her Ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment